Thursday, April 30, 2009

Less than a week....

and Camden should be home. Tuesday is the official discharge date...please pray all goes well and this is final. Marcus and I will room in Friday and Saturday night and then get everything in order for next week. It feels like a dream! I am still so amazed at what God has done in our lives. Camden is so amazing and what a little trooper! God is amazing....
They cut back on his day feeds from 125 mls to 106 mls, so maybe that will help a bit with the gagging. I didn't get to spend too much time with him today, so I really didn't get to check it out. He did get a bath and when I went back tonight we changed his trach ties so he was all fresh for bed. ;) He does have a nasty diaper rash that just popped up out of no where and he cries when he is changed. ;( G- tube site looks better, but it was squirting a lot yesterday. I don't think it was as bad today. Not sure what that was about.
It was hard to leave tonight because he was full of smiles, but I had to get the kids home. It helped knowing that he'll be home soon.

Yes, I am up late....was looking for two rottweilers at midnight, and they are yet to be found! :(

7 comments:

  1. Happy 100th ( day ) birthday Camden!!! Yes, I would have to agree that God & lil` Camden are quite amazing! You & Mar are too. You guys have risen to the challenge of learning Camden's care. ( which is quite intense ) and all I can do is glorify God~ We have words in our vocabulary we never even knew 100 days ago...(Nissen fundiciplation for example...what the heck????) For real, I am sooo proud of you guys! You are so awesome and Camden is so blessed to be coming home to you all! I am so excited about the report on his lungs. I continually pray for complete healing so Camden will have all the lung power he needs for preaching ( so says Lexi , our 5 year old friend who believes Camden will preach one day!!!~ out of the mouths of babes )He will have a grand story to tell any way you look at it. Our miracle baby!!! I stand amazed in His presence!!!! Can't wait to see you guys! XXXOOO
    P.S. You better sleep tonight as I feel the sleepover at Wolfson's will be an all nighter..all week end! Oh I just love a party! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What do you mean looking for the dogs??? Did they get out??? Yikes!!!!!

    It was great getting to hug your neck last night. I can't wait to meet Camden.

    Enjoy your sleepover at the hospital with your honey and remember you're on the same team!! hee hee

    Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another day closer to Camdens red wagon ride:) I can't believe it's finally his turn, it does seem like a dream. I am reminded everyday through all of this of Gods healing power and have seen so many prayers answered (the red wagon ride:). So proud of you and still amazed at how strong that little Camden is (which I guess I shouldn't be coming from you;)love you all so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's me lizzy, dont know why this is posting as shug??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Lord, for answering our many prayers. I have prayed for Camden to come home to his loving family for a long while. Camden is going to have wonderful testimony for us all. When he opens his mouth to speak we all better listen because he will tell us and show us how faith and hope works. Marcus and Devon your strength in the Lord has increased 100 fold. Keep hanging on, the best is yet to come. Luv you guys

    ReplyDelete