Saturday, April 4, 2009

?

Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding....

Proverbs 3:5




Camden doing well with oxygen collar. His stats were a bit low for a few minutes after the RT put it on, then they went back up. This evening I watched his trach get changed and the site get cleaned. I learned a lot and watching her answered some questions I had. Camden's primary night nurse, Kim, is on every weekend and has been great with teaching me and answering all my questions too. I am feeling more confident. She quickly bathed him ( he gets stinky, and the trach site does NOT help the situation! ) and then we had lots of snuggle time.

He is back up to 9 lb 15 oz.....highest he has ever been and the weight he was before the trach surgery. They are only weighing twice a week now, so we will see if he gained on Sunday. :)

1 comment:

  1. I dreamed Camden was home last night! It was right after I dreamed I had pencil sharpener duty at school and we were recycling sharpie markers ..hhhmmm now what did I snack on :~) Camden was all smiley & cozy in his crib. That seems to be his trademark. Smiling. Now if he can smile all the time with all he has been through in his almost 3 month journey, what do we have to complain about? I am so excited and thankful to our God who seems to be heading Camden towards Cannes street in the not-too-distant future. Awesome, even if he detoured in Argentina ( Thanks Julie for that sweet reminder ) The sights have been beautiful and we have learned so much. We have witnessed God's amazing love & grace in ways we could never have dreamed. Yes, it has been so difficult and even crushing at times to see this little one suffer. I am, however assured by the fact that God is in control. Some of the mysteries we will not figure out on this side of glory~
    Love from Nana who can can't wait to hold Camden this week!!!!
    P.S. Devon, Camden now weighs about what you did at birth.9.6 lbs. So, to me he is just a tiny litte newborn :~)

    ReplyDelete