Friday, April 24, 2009

Change of plans ;)

But we know Camden does things his own way. :) He is not coming home Tuesday. Today Marcus and I met with some doctors and other staff members and they decided he is just not ready. He needs to be stable for 10-14 days with out vent changes etc before he is able to come home. I am glad because I didn't think he was ready either, but at the same time wanted him home so badly. It is so hard leaving him sometimes.....
So, they are thinking discharging in another 2-3 weeks depending on how he does. Well, at least we are prepared for his homecoming. ;) Now we wait....but it is what Camden needs.
He had a great day today without any episodes and I had a wonderful snuggle time with him tonight. He has a new nurse tonight who seems great so that always makes you sleep better. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Devon,
    Still praying... for Camden, for you, for Marcus, for your marriage to be strong thru all this, for the kids to be ready.

    If I can help you better call me. You're stubborn like that!

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a mighty God we serve! I see God doing amazing things in Camden's life! He must need him there at Wolfsons for a while longer. Perhaps to get him OFF the vent.....hhhmmmm you just never know!!! It was sooo hard to leave him on Wednesday. His smiles melt his Nana's heart!!!!~ XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. God's plan hasn't changed right? <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and Camden and Marcus and the kids. I beleive that God is in control and Im so glad you have peace about it. I remember what its like to want the baby home so bad and then it not happening as planned. I love ya girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((Devon and family)))

    I'm so exctied for you all.. and so thankful in knowing that our God Has everything under control and has the perfect day for MR Camden to come home.

    ReplyDelete