Sunday, April 26, 2009

Day 94

Camden's cheeks have to get sore from laughing and smiling so much! He is so funny. We had a great visit today. His g-tube is looking a bit icky so we are keeping an eye on that. The balloon that holds it inside his stomach had leaked water, therefore causing the feeding "button" to become loose. Stomach acids were slowly leaking out causing irritation around the site. Ew, I know, but it is what it is. I have to head back to the hospital later because I am just keeping up with his feeds...little piglet. He is doing so well working those arms and kicking his legs. The ENT is going to check him again Monday to see how things look in his trachea. I am praying for more healing. :)
Marcus and I still need to schedule a date to room in at the hospital since we didn't do it this weekend. Slowly but surely getting ready for our baby to come home...and he improves everyday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Dev. I remember all too well the stomach acids that would cause irritation. Sometimes they slip and that happens. Is he going to get a permanent one put in or is he going to continue with the balloon type?
    I am praying my friend. I just know his homecoming is right around the corner!
    Love you sweetie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (((hugs))) Camden is such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete