Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Camden's LAST night

I am still in disbelief. After three and a half months it is here! Mom and I tucked him in tonight for his last night. I haven't had a minute to get on here to update- but we roomed in two nights over the weekend and it went great. I had the best time holding him and doing everything for him. He is a bit more work but I love doing every bit of it. I am so ready to have him home. God's timing is perfect. Things are going smoothly, and he should be home before lunch tomorrow. We said good bye to some very special people tonight. They will be missed as they were a huge part of our lives during the last three months.
They are taking him home by ambulance tomorrow so no red wagon, but we did take his stuff to the car by wagon tonight. ;)
Big day tomorrow....Im so excited that I am going to have my babe home!

5 comments:

  1. So excited for you Devon, I got tears of joy in my eyes!! Praise Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah!! Camden is home!!! I am so happy for you all..

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome Devon that you're home now!!!!!! I can't wait to see an updated family pic with all SEVEN of you!!!! Ahhh, the number of completion!! hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me TOOOO!!! so glad!! what a happy day to remember!! Thank you Jesus!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The day has finally come and I am so excited for you guys!!! Liv just told me this week that Mikah's new baby was coming home soon. Which is so odd because we have not been to church in two weeks. We really miss you guys!! And we are praying for you all everyday!!

    ReplyDelete