Sunday, May 10, 2009

It's a slumber party! ;)

We will be nurse less for 24 hrs. The last nurse left this morning at 7am and the next will come tomorrow morning at 7am. So Camden, Jesus, and me are having a slumber party in Camden's room tonight :)
We have had a great day. It was a wonderful Mother's Day. I actually have enjoyed the privacy without the nurses, but know I will appreciate when the next one comes. It is nice to know that when I have to leave the room there are constant eyes on him and I need to take advantage of this while I have them for the next three weeks.
Camden is still gagging bad every few hrs, but I can't pin point when or why, so I am thinking his reflux just acts up whenever. Other than that he looks great. Just full of smiles through all of this....he is such a little blessing.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL YOU MOMMIES!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day Devon!!!!! I'm so glad you get to be with all 5 of your babes today under the same roof!!!!

    Love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A day late, but HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! I just bet this was the best mother's day ever for you. You had all your young'uns with you--what more could you ask?

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mommies day to you too dev!!!
    so glad of all the good news!
    i love you
    joy

    ReplyDelete