Monday, March 16, 2009

Surgery date will be decided tomorrow....I hope. That is the latest. Both surgeons are not able to get together until the week after next, but the ENT is available to do the trach twice this week, so it is either trach this week, do the g tube and Nissan surgery later, or do it all at once later in the next few weeks. I will find out soon...
As for Camden, he threw a fit on his momma 10 minutes after I got there. I keep saying I can't handle another fit, but I seem do be doing it. ;) Ofcourse he is recovering much better, and his stats only dropped down to 60, but the memories keep coming back and I keep thinking as I am breaking out in hives, ( those that know me well, know my perma -hives ) "Oh, pleeease not this again!"
He is staying awake a lot during the day, and is getting bored from just laying there! (Guess I'd be pitching a fit too) He loves to be talked to, loves to hear us sing, ( even my mom's songs ;p) and I am slowly introducing him to toys. Today he met the famous fish aquarium crib toy. He was okay with it and even smiled. He has to be in a certain mood, or he gets over stimulated. All in time.....

3 comments:

  1. Correction...hhhmmm Camden LOVES his Nana's singing. He tells me so with those beautiful blue eyes twinkling! I hated leaving him yesterday. I can sit there and look at him for hours. He is so sweet and his smiles are priceless! He is stretching my faith and my mind. I never heard of Bronchiomalacia before Camden! Thank you for the faithful prayers of you blog followers. We know the righteous prayers of you all avail much!!!God is so good!! Love & Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Devon,
    I know you can handle whatever you have to. Come on... look at what you did for me a few years back, remember? Only a wonderful friend could do that!!! ha

    I can't wait to see Camden join the rest of the Roell crew running around the house. We're praying for the doctors timing to be perfect and for Camden to continue to amaze them.

    And yes Momma Susie, I'm sure Camden LOVES your singing!!! hee hee

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dev!! Every time I try to post a comment I get booted or something. I hope this one goes through.
    Your precious Camden is so beautiful! I remember the days in the NICU like they were yesterday, I know what you mean about tha one nurse. The others were great but there is always that one!
    Robbie had a G-tube with Nissan placement. I don't know what they have told you about it but if you want to know let me know. Angela's little one also had a nissan without a g-tube.
    I love ya girl! Im praying and praying and praying!
    Hugs,
    Renee

    ReplyDelete