Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Still no set time, but this week sometime!!

Either tomorrow, just the trach, or on Friday, the nissan, g -tube, and trach all at once. The OR is available tomorrow, but they weren't sure about Friday. If he gets trached tomorrow, he will have the rest of the surgeries sometime this month when the surgeon is available again. I still will not know a definite until early tomorrow morning....that is how it goes!

Camden did well today. Not much reflux and stayed in a good mood most of the time. His diaper rash is coming back, so that stinks! He had a kidney ultrasound which he giggled through ( after me not being able to get him to smile for a long while!) I think he is a bit too comfortable with ultrasounds. ;p But such a sweet boy! I am home now and miss him so much!

A bit nervous about surgery, but excited that we are making progress. Please pray for surgery to go well, and for Marcus and I to have peace. Thank you!!!! :)




I also want to post some pictures. Since I started this blog so late, I don't have any pictures of those first days. I thank God everyday for Camden and I am so amazed at how well he is doing and how wonderful he looks! Just less than 5 weeks ago he was on ECMO, had surgeries, and had everything else done under the sun, and I am just so excited over his progress. Please realize that these may be difficult for you to look at before scrolling down:




















ECMO days:




















Over 2 weeks ago, only a couple weeks after ECMO:



2 comments:

  1. Hey Devon,
    I'm so glad you're doing your blog. You're gonna love being able to read back thru all this over the days/months/years. He looks like such a sweetie! Love you girl. We're praying for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. look how far he has come all ready. God is doing great things Devon. Don't forget how big He is :) what a precious lil guy Camden is. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete