Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Making steps....

Tomorrow morning they are definitely extubating and trying Camden on cpap. If that fails they will be doing the trach, gtube surgery next week when his surgeon gets back in town. I hate to see my baby go through another surgery, but I have to keep reminding myself it is nothing compared to what he has been through, and he has to have surgeries to get better. I was just glad to get an answer this morning. I love his physicians and surgeon which is such a blessing! Another exciting day....little nervous and anxious to see what Camden does. Prayers for opened airways! :)
Respiration a bit high tonight so they will be checking into that, but other than that an UNeventful day, which I like. :0)

*** It was so nice to see my church family tonight! Camden can't wait to join Eastpointe. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment