Thursday, March 19, 2009

One more day with the tube...

okay, he'll still have some sort of tube, but his face will be free!! ;) Everything still looking good for the surgery tomorrow at 1:00. I am so glad it will all be done at once. I had an awesome visit with him today. He looked so cute in his blue outfit. The nurses are starting to want to dress him now. He also had music therapy this evening. I am so glad he fell asleep this time. Last time he threw up and cried while she was there....I felt so bad for the lady! ;p They will stop his feedings at 2am and put an IV in to get him ready for surgery. My poor baby, but I am praying for Jesus to give him comfort! I hate to think he has to endure more pain. Supposedly the trach site is a bit sore for a few days, but heals really nice. I just can't wait until this part is over.....

2 comments:

  1. Been out of town and just caught up on your blog. Our prayers are with Camden and your entire family. We pray a sense of peace for you, Marcus, the kids, and the rest of your family. We also pray for comfort for Camden during and after the surgery and for God to guide the surgeons' hands during the procedures. I thank God for you all. (((Cyber-hugs to you all.)))

    ReplyDelete