Monday, August 31, 2009

Over the weekend....and pictures

First time trying cereal...he did so well at first, and now gets upset and shakes his head NO when I try. ( That is another story....)
This next pictures had us hysterical! He just sat there watching us laugh!


Camden and Nana at church










Camden was dedicated at church this past sunday. It was a very special time and mommy was very emotional. =p We left right after we went in front of the church and Pastor Kevin prayed. I am a bit nervous with the flu going around so we stayed away from everyone. It was a great day! No pictures though..... =(
He is doing well off the vent. It didn't seem like it was going to be that much more time off, but now that we are doing it, it really is. I think he only napped around 2 hrs all day today. That is a lot of time off. We are suctioning much more now too. That and the fact that he is completely silent are the bad parts about being off the vent.














4 comments:

  1. It was a surreal moment seeing Camden on the stage as I recalled Pastor Hale's comments from the pulpit several long months ago. I had taken the boys to church while Dev & Marcus had gone to the hospital and he said I will one day soon be introducing Camden to his church family!!! I so with eyes of faith believed that! I am so praising Jesus for the work in Camden's life and in mine. I have had another faith building experience that has taught me to trust the ONE who I need to trust more deeply through this little guy~ I am so excited to see what happens next Camden!!! You keep showing 'em all til you start that marathon training :) Love you all and miss you already~ Papa continues to heal! Thanks Michelle H. for the sweet card and for all of your prayers for Bubba!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a miraculous day, last Sunday was. God is so good.

    Camden you are so cute. Love the pic of you with the headphones. You were listening to God's angels all around you weren't you.

    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may have a pic from his dedication. I tried to take one with my cell phone. I was all tears that day.

    Love you girl!!! It was so wonderful seeing him in church.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it!! what a blessing!! God is so good!!
    im so happy hes almost off the vent completly!! ya!!
    he is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete