Monday, August 10, 2009

A wonderful thought...

I was just thinking as I was watching Camden sleep how he has not had one eventful night. At least none I can recall. He has basically slept through, ( except for the occasional smile he will give you when he wakes up for a minute while you change his diaper ) no issues, no problems. He does so well through the night. That is a huge blessing and I am thankful.

We are still working on the bottle. Not much change. He'll do ok and get about 15 ml down, then the following feed he'll get all upset and not do any. Tonight when he was air sucking ( he sucks an imaginary paci ;p)so I put a real paci in his mouth and he cried. You just never know...but if you compare it to a few months ago he is doing great and has come so far. He is sleeping peacefully now. My night nurse called in sick again so mommy is taking the first shift and then daddy will take over.

He made a new sound today. It is the "m" sound, but he sticks his tongue out while doing it. ha! Once he started he wouldn't stop for almost 30 minutes. It just makes me laugh!

He still is doing great during his time off the vent and hasn't required any oxygen since he has been taken off of it. :)

3 comments:

  1. so great to see him yesturday!!!he is an angel from heaven and has come so far so fast!! I love to see God at work!! its so wonderful!!!
    i love you devon!!your such a faithful dedicated mommy! and marcus is sucha awonderful caring daddy doing his part to help!!...and your house looks AWESOME!! i love it!
    love joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What else can I say--Praise God!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome Devon!! I am so glad Camden is doing so well!! I can't believe how big he is already, he is precious and just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete