Friday, August 28, 2009

Quick update on today's appointments

Camden will be off the vent all day except for his three main naps. Basically he'll be on the vent around 3 hrs a day, and then he also stays on all night. This is progress, I just have been feeling so impatient. =( I have to stop trying to rush him so much. ;)

He felt bad today due to the shots last night. Poor thing woke up with fever and was so cranky all day. I hope he is back to himself tomorrow. I've never seen him like this before. :(


As for Micah her echo looked good and we will get the results of the monitor Mon. All in all things seem to be fine!

Im sleepy and my husband is taking over until the 11 pm nurse comes in so that can go shower and nap. Thankyou for your prayers. =)

1 comment:

  1. What a blessing it was for me to see you all WITH Camden at church today. Made me cry.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete