Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Short and sweet...

that is the plan for this post. I am tired and in need of showering.....
Camden was fussy this evening and I couldnt wait until our night nurse showed since marcus was busy. He was upset, hungry, and I still hadn't changed his trach out and it was 9pm.
I started to think he wasnt feeling well. As soon as the nurse came in he was all smiles and actually talked and laughed for like 30 minutes. Made a liar outta me! She actually said to me, " he seems fine." ;oP yup....

The big news is....he sucked. He actually made a seal and has sucked about 5 times today. He gags when he does it, but he did it. He wants to do it so bad, then gets frustrated when he gags...so we stop. Doesn't sound like much, but that is huge for him. :) baby steps....( I must constantly remind myself of that )

That night nurse that never came back that I was worried about is alive .... she just found another job ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the suck! I hope he continues to improve. Showering is important! Try to take care of yourself. I know, easier said than done.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete