Monday, June 15, 2009

:)

Been a busy last few days. I'll spare the details and let's just say we have water damage and half of the house's flooring now needs replacing. My poor husband just did the tile in one bedroom. eek!
Thank God for good friends coming to the rescue...I even saw John Gentges on his hands and knees drying my hallway! ;) Great friends....what a blessing.

Camden has done well the last few days. He was starting to tolerate the paci more and was even close to sucking. Now he hates it.....actually cries when I give it to him now.
He did find his finger today and kept it in there for a while. I was wondering why he wasn't gagging, and when we took a closer look we saw that he had it under his tongue. Stinker...


We are trying to get him used to things over the tongue.













we found a way to use the highchair. :)
He really enjoyed the view from it, and seemed to really like it. Here he is watching a baby Einstein video, because it is very important for a 4 mth old to know about lions....







4 comments:

  1. oh no so sorry about the water damage!
    but how great that he gets to sit up in his high chair!
    and by the way I love your entertainment stand ;P

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have taken a pic of John on his hands and knees and used it against him somehow!! ha ha ha He's glad to help you all ANYTIME and for ANY REASON!! I think he'd rather cook for you than clean up what comes from it! HA HA

    I'm so funny.

    Love you girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the cutest little guy ever!!!
    so cool hes growing fast! and the highchair is awesome!!...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dev,

    Sorry to hear about the water damage. If there is anything we can do, please don't hesitate to ask. Camden looks so cute in his high chair. Loved your Saturday comments. Thank you for sharing your faith with all of us. God has made you strong and I marvel at what He is doing in your lives.

    Luv ya

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete