Wednesday, June 10, 2009

and the airways are....

"lookin good!" :) Dr. M said after we see the pulm. next week they'll probably start windowing him off the vent and also lowering the settings. Im beyond thrilled! I told him Camden was ready to get the trach out today, but I guess it isn't that easy. ;p Come to think of it, I hope Dr M knows I was kidding...
I decided to go to the appointment with just the nurse this time and was missing Marcus' muscles for that battery and the vent..... but we did it. ;p To think maybe, just maybe, within a year we won't need that vent is just so exciting. I can't wait for the day Camden is not attached to something!!

Right before seeing the doc he pooped through his outfit again. This is 3/3 now...

Camden was great and let the dr do his thing. He also has swimmer's ear in one ear. I was concerned because he has been tugging at it and you can tell it is bothering him. Not sure why he has swimmers ear, since he hasn't been doing much swimming. He doesn't even take baths with much water, and he sleeps elevated, so hmmmm. But what a darling. He came home and took a long nap!

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! Marcus was pumped at church last night with this fantastic news.

    Rejoicing with you girl!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news about that vent! Isn't it a pain to drag around the vent, battery, and all the accessories! I hope the weaning goes well.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete