Monday, June 8, 2009

Long days :)

But all went well. We saw the nutritionist and GI. Camden continues to gain weight like a champ and is up to 14.7 from 13.10 last month. He is getting taller and thinned out a bit. She said that was fine because he had some to spare because he was "fluffy" at the last visit. I praise God he is gaining so well.

We are NOT increasing mls as of now but probably next visit, so that gives me another 8 weeks until I have to increase the pumping! I'll enjoy it while it lasts. ;0)
We are keeping him on the zantac. The nutritionist told me I could take him off the Reglan, but I told him I never gave it anyway and he was fine with that. I didn't think he needed it since I am realizing why he was retching etc. He understood completely and agreed. With Camden's acid reflux the zantac will be fine to protect his esophagus.

The transfer/ride went great and Camden was an angel except the normal pitching a fit while they weighed him. I would to if they stripped me and put me on a cold table. This was right after he pooped all down his leg ( which also happened at the last visit ) He worked himself up and was sweating, then as soon as I got him off of there he stopped.
I just knew I packed everything this time!! By the time we got to nemours I realized i had forgotten the the milk. I thought it was a good thing I brought my boobs with me, but I didnt have a chance to pump since his appointments were back to back, so we waited until we got home. I called Nichole ( home watching my kids ) and told her to warm some milk! ( like it was life or death ) It only put him an hour behind and he didn't seem to mind. He is so "hospital scheduled" and I don't know any other way with him, which those that know me know that I normally don't use babies and schedule in the same sentence!
I need to have a "going out" checklist for sure! Boy, this kid has really rocked my world....and I am enjoying every minute of it.

We have been wanting to get him an exersaucer. I think it will help work out his head and legs. His aunt Lizzy brought one to him last night. He loves it! Gotta get some pics of him in it tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you brought your boobies to the hospital too!! That would be bad if you didn't. hee hee

    Thanks for your prayers friend. Love you!

    ReplyDelete