Saturday, March 27, 2010

Thanking Jesus...

“My salvation and my honor depend on God ; he is my mighty rock, my refuge." Psalm 62:7

I was looking back at this time last year and Camden was recovering from his trach surgery. It is almost hard to believe he has been trached for a year and almost home for a year. I remember praying for time to go by quickly. It has. It is 1am and I am hanging out in Camden's room waiting on daddy's 3am shift. =)

I heard of another CDH baby passing away today and my heart aches for them. I was following the blog while the mom was pregnant and was sad to hear that the baby didn't make it. Please say a prayer for A.J.'s family tonight.....

2 comments:

  1. Camden has made so much progress! It is a miracle what can happen with God's grace. I hope you are getting enough sleep. What am I saying? Moms never get enough sleep.

    I'm praying for AJ's family too, so sad.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Devon,

    I will pray for AJ's family............. God's grace, mercy and favor never run dry. Praying for Camden too always. Glad to hear surgery went well. Waiting patiently for trach to come out.............. Thank You Jesus in advance for another miracle.

    ReplyDelete