Saturday, March 13, 2010

Shots and O2

Camden has been on O2 at nights for a while, but I couldnt get him off tonight. I am not worried...I'm realizing this is just Camden. He doesnt seem sick, sounds clear, and is in good spirits, just needs oxygen. ;)
Dr. C came and gave him 2 shots. He was ticked but got over it very fast. poor baby. =(
He is still cruising, but was a bit frustrated trying to get around attached to o2 tubing. Made me think back to ventilator days and how thankful I am that he doesnt need that. That would be super hard to crawl around with. Daddy and I will take shifts tonight. We seem to have a few more nights without a nurse this month. I have first shift, and I am watching the little die hard now. He likes to be silly and tease me through the crib bars, rolls all around off the boppy and makes me have to keep scooting him up. ( we use the boppy up-side-down to try to keep him up on the elevated crib) He also just ruined another pulse ox sensor by yanking on it, and now he is kicking his crib bars. Stinker!

2 comments:

  1. Those pulse ox probes get tricky when they can move around, don't they? Sometimes I want to give Mikan a chance to cry a little in his crib, but whenever he's quiet, I have to sneak in there and peak because more often than not, he is chewing on the biox cord. It makes any routine difficult. I hope Camden ditches the O2 soon!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that Camden is lot of fun and likes adventure. I also like that he is in the discovery stage. Go God and go Camden!!!

    ReplyDelete