Friday, February 26, 2010

short update

I called for the extra o2 tank to be delivered here since o2 has been his new normal at night. Well that is what it took. He hasnt needed o2 anymore. Tonight will be the third night, and I am thinking if he does need it, it will be very little. Camden thinks it is funny for mommy to have to squeeze more medical equipment in his room. Stinker!

Ear tube surg will be March 22nd....

He is tolerating his PMV now. Another sign that he is getting back to himself! =)

Camden and his big bro Pnut who has moved in with him got a room makeover. They have boyish blue walls now and I think Camden likes it. Ok, I actually dont think he even noticed, but he did notice the bright new quilt on Pnut's bed.



1 comment:

  1. Camden James you are an absolute sweety! I enjoyed every moment with you this past week! I know you will be walking soon the way you are going! I love seeing how your brothers & sister interact with you & take such good care. What a learning experience you have been for them. They will probably all have medical careers in their futures. I love your new room makeover and contrary to what Mom says , I think you love the blue walls:) May God continue to do His healing work in your body! You are a testimony to His mercy & grace every day!! I love you. Please give kisses & hugs to all the crew ~ Nana

    ReplyDelete