Friday, February 19, 2010

More tubes





ENT app today. Camden is now getting tubes put in his ears. Dr M will also take a good look at his airways while in there so I cant wait to see how they have developed. At first I was thinking how this really stinks, but now I am thinking taking some pain from my boy wont be a bad thing. I seriously want to cry when I see this kid in discomfort and he just deals with it, smiles and moves on. My boy is FULL OF JOY. So tubes in his ears may make him a happier baby, if that is possible, cuz he is already pretty happy. =)
No surgery date yet. (The cool thing is that this doesn't even seem like a real surgery to me compared to his other stuff.)

Still on o2 at night, but I can see him doing a bit better. He is actually just on a tiny amount tonight. (I am his nurse tonight, the nurse called in. He likes me more anyways. ;p)

We are really missing his voice! Still not tolerating the PMValve due to this season of sickness. We tried in on tonight, and although he tolerated it a bit better, he didnt make much noise. He just keeps that mouth shut tight unless you really REALLY make him laugh hard. And even then it is just a few seconds. I cant wait until he gets better and can wear it more and learn to talk one day. I cant wait to hear his first word. One day!

1 comment:

  1. I think his first word is going to be Aunt Lizzy:)....can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete