Friday, January 22, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEETS!

Today was an emotional day for me. Getting my shipment of bigger trachs didn't help I'm sure. I was constantly welling up with tears of joy, so grateful for getting to see Camden for his first birthday. For months I truly thought I would never see this day with him. I also had a pit in my stomach off and on thinking back on this time last year. Oh how I am so glad to have that part of his life behind me. And I survived. The Lord brought me through it. Only with Him was I able to move forward. Really. What I have learned this year is indescribable. So, here we are today, one year later.
Happy Birthday, big boy. I so love you. You are a very special gift and I know there are big plans for you.

Nanny and Nana came to see you and brought you some gifts, along with your Aunt Lizzy many cousins!

Also your special Ms Nichole and her kiddos had some noisy gifts to bring you. I can't wait for Emma's next birthday. I am sure there are many noisy dolls out there that mommy can repay her with. ;)





He loved the cards. I knew this when he played with a Christmas card forever last month.
He touched his caked, then realized icing sticks on fingers, and did NOT like that. Of course there wasnt any tasting either.
Fully Rely On God....cake made by Nana =)





Cousin Hannah and Jack below. I love this picture of them.


My grandma and my mom with the birthday boy. =)

4 comments:

  1. My sweet little birthday boy!!! You bring the very best joy to your Nana's heart with that smile that lights up your face. I loved every second spending your milestone birthday with you! You have been a trooper this year and have overcome so much with such a joyful disposition!! The strength of our Lord shines through you! I love you & miss you already!!! hugs& kisses with praise to our Lord!! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Camden, My birthday is on Wednesday but you being 1 is the best present I could ever receive. Just to see how far God has brought you and your family is a wonderful gift. I almost can't believe that God let me be a part of His miracle in you...........

    Luv ya,

    The Herrings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics Devon!!!!! He is so stinkin' cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday big boy!!!
    we love you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete