Tuesday, November 17, 2009

not sure what happen with that last post....

but here it is from Nov 15. That was weird...
Camden has done great with the PMV. When we put it on the first time he had it on an hour before we took it off for nap time. He has tolerated it well with out any issues. Very exciting to hear him. He groans a lot. lol Then he'll just be quiet. He sure can whine and cry with it too and is realizing that mommy reacts to it. ;)
Continues to do well "vent less." Tonight is my first night without a nurse wince he has been off the vent, so I have been blessed to get some rest while he has been watched. =) Daddy and I will be taking shifts again.

I am thinking of slowly weaning him off breast milk with pediasure. I will pump through the winter, but I am getting so done. It is wearing on me and my body is making less and less with more pumping. He will be 10 months old soon, so I will start mixing some pediasure with the bmilk and have him on pediasure by 12 or 13 months. I pray he tolerates this.....
Well, this is the plan anyway =)

1 comment:

  1. im so happy!! and his 1st thanksgiving is coming up!! how wonderful!! what ya gonna do?!!

    ReplyDelete