Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bye Bye Vent

We are so thankful that we had you for the last 9 months, and yes, you were a huge part of the lifesaving, but you are not needed anymore. ;)

I am overjoyed about this. Thankfully Dr H agreed to take Camden off the vent. All day, all night, all the time. He has been on during nights only, and on ridiculously low settings, but with this surgery setting us back it has felt like fooooorever. I just am over the long weaning process, and was glad she was considerate to my opinion. I think back to a day and remember thinking we'd never get to this point and here we are. No words can explain.....
So tonight is his first night off. Eek! Im excited, but I may be awake a lot checking in on the nurse. ;) I know he will do fine.....

Tomorrow the ENT. This is an exciting week. :)



Praise God from whom all blessings flow.

4 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!!! Praise GOD!!! I am so happy for you!

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow God is so good. No vent, pretty soon no gastric tube. I am speaking those things as though they aren't. God said to ask and ye shall receive. So we are asking Lord for Camden to be able to eat on his own and crawl and walk. We believe in Your power to fix all things and we will wait for Your timing. As Your timing is perfect. We thank you for all of Camden's doctors as we see Your hand in all of this. You are worth of all honor, all praise and all glory. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes and Amen Michelle I agree with your prayer!!!! I say it again ~ what a mighty God we serve!!!! XXXOOO Nana who can't beleive this child will be 10 months old in 10 days! Yikes time is a flying !!!!

    ReplyDelete