Monday, March 28, 2011

Melt my heart....


Today when I went to get Camden from his crib he said, "Hi Momma!"

When he left the room we were in he said, "Bye, Momma!"

Just a while ago he laid his head on my leg and said, "My Momma"

I am loving the 2 worded sentences and loving how he is understanding how to use them. Precious.

We are still on for surgery this Friday. We will have to leave around 4am for Gville. Eek! But we have to try to get things fixed. Camden is begging for food and I am constantly having to tell him no. Something is wrong with this picture! =0( Also, the choking is getting worse, again, so I am thinking this stretching is going to be the answer, but we will just go day by day and see. I dread him getting another major surgery, but getting stretched/intubated all the time isn't good either.

Also his testis will be brought down so please pray that he isnt hurting too bad afterward. =(

2 comments:

  1. how absolutely precious! will be praying for the surgery friday <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Camden,
    You are such a fighter and have been all your life. I trust and believe the Almighty, Never failing God will keep you in His hands during this surgery and you will soon be back to your normal smiling face. I miss seeing you and you have grown up so much. Really need to schedule a visit to come see y'all.
    Blessings,
    The Herrings

    ReplyDelete