Thursday, September 23, 2010

Quick Update

Still busy packing, and now we have decided to move out this Saturday so Im not finding myself on the computer much. =0)

As for Camden we are still doing the hemp base diet. Wretching a little bit, but definately cut back a lot! I am thinking it is just a lot thicker and heavier on his stomach. He has gained a little bit too. Up to a whopping 22 pounds, same has his younger 10 mth old cousin! ;p He is not tolerating more than 8 ounces at a time. If I try to do just a little more, he gags.

We saw pulmonology today. Camden looks great and we dont have to go back for another 3-6 mths. She said just to call and try to get all my appointments together since Im driving almost 2 hrs now. She gave me another order to continue the apnea monitor and emergency oxygen to have on hand. I am so thankful for this. I can't imagine him sleeping through the night. I know those fears will slowly go away, but especially with his diaphragm already re herniating, I have my concerns for sure.

No more words, but is officially saying the "ba" sound. Still continues to sign as communication, and that is just fine with us as we wait for those words to come.

Still no eating, but licking more and wanting to taste everything, which is super hard now with the allergies to soy and milk.

We go see ENT tomorrow and I will try to post an update. If not, we will "see" our fellow bloggers in a week or two when we are settled. =0)

1 comment: