Saturday, December 12, 2009

Well......

So I took Camden in for an xray today. Lately he hasnt been himself, but it is off and on. Not his normal happy/active self. He hasnt been sick, no fever, secretions normal....Been going on for maybe a little over a week and I kept wanting to call, so today I finally did. I just wanted to make sure he didn't have any lung/diaphragm issues going on. Everything looked ok, so Im not sure what it is. I felt kind of silly, (of course relieved though!) when I got the call that the xray didnt show anything. ( does that make sense? ) He has been wretching much more since his surgery, but that could be from the nissan wrap. I wish he could tell me how he feels. Poor little man =( He seemed more himself today, so we shall see.

A few updates =)
we have worked up to 112 mls an hour and he gets 180 mls, three x's daily and 560 mls continuous feeds through the night.

We are fortifying the breast milk and formula and he has reached 17.11 so finally gaining again!

2 comments:

  1. where has the time gone??!!! he is almost 1 years old!!!..wow we!! merry 1st Christmas Camden!!
    we love love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Camden. The Herrings love you very much. So glad that you are gaining lots of weight. You can only say that to a young person. Tee hee.

    ReplyDelete