Thursday, December 3, 2009

It's official

The medical supply company just called and asked to come pick up the ventilator. It is really that time. Camden is off "life support" all together. He was on this vent for the first 9 months of his life, and now it is really over. It has been almost a month since he has been totally off the vent, and he hasn't needed it again. I am so very, very thankful to God at this moment....












Right after he was off ECMO












After trach surgery








Tube free!!! ( well if you dont count a trach as a "tube" ;p)

6 comments:

  1. That last picture of him is fantastic! He looks so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORAY!!! What a milestone!!

    I LOVE the last pic of him, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! He is so gorgeous! I'm glad he is doing so well. I can't get over how stinkin' cute he is.

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the ECMO days give me a chill~ I so praise God for His deliverance of all the 'things' that He used to save Camden's life. I just have to say thank- you Heavenly Father for Doctors, hospitals, medicines, Tammy Sleepers & ECMO machines, bloody bunny bandages, ventilators & oxygen tanks...and so much more. The best part is saying bye-bye to them. Nana is loving , missing & so very proud of you my sweet trouper. You display such courage every day and do it with a smile!!!! xxxooolove & kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am just as thankful about saying good bye tothe vent. That is just one step, we will be saying goodbye to the trach and the feeding tube. Just watch. It will happen. This news is the best gift I could ever receive. Miracles do still happen...................

    ReplyDelete