Friday, February 10, 2012

Talk about dragging things out!


The Drs office, scheduling, or whoever has been taking forever to set up Camden's barium swallow. I have called, again, over the past few weeks and they finally sent me an appointment. We will have his study done not this Friday, but the next. I cant stand watching him beg for food and choke. Today he has been hooked to the pump a lot, as I am trying to get those calories in because he is even choking when he does his bottle at times. Right now he is happy eating some spaghetti "soup." He is wandering where the heck the noodles are! I keep telling him he'll choke and he responds with, "We goin' to doctors?" Thank you, Jesus for this blessing I have had the privilege to raise for you!

This week has been the 2nd Feeding Tube Awareness week" so I have taken many tubie pictures of Camden. Tubie Moms: remember to raise awareness for tubie kids by sharing pics on FB, blogging, or when you are out and about. There are too many kids with tubes and so many who still aren't educated about them. It's up to us! =o)

1 comment:

  1. So good to read your posts again. I really missed them. Wow, Camden is 3. What an awesome God we serve. You have such a beautiful family!!! Miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete