Sunday, October 25, 2009

waiting

Getting closer and I have been getting butterflies every now and then. =) Wow, I cant wait until next week, then surgery will be over.

Same ole' around here, just waiting. Camden seems to be wreching a bit more, so I know he is ready to get his insides back in place.

"They that wait upon the Lord, shall renew their strength. THey shall mount up with wings as eagles. THey shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. Teach me Lord to wait..."

....somewhere in the Bible ;p

2 comments:

  1. Isaiah 40:31 ~ Waiting is so hard my sweet baby girl especially when it is waiting on your children. You seem to always be waiting..you wait for them to arrive. Yea birth day ~ then you wait for them to eat solids, crawl, walk ,talk, potty train, read,come home on time..and then they are grown...I stand amazed at God's ever sufficient grace and the amazing strength I see in you. Camden ( and the rest of the crew ) are so blessed to have the best Mom in the world that gives so sacrifically! I can say this because I see it first hand and it humbles me. He looks so healthy and is going to do so good in this surgery! praying for weariness to be gone & strength to be coming in fully ~I love you all. See you Wednesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surgery is over and once again God has blessed everything. God is so good. Praying for a quick recovery for Camden and for him to get out of the hospital soon. I know he will love being at home with his precious family. Thanks for letting me witness,yet another show of God's handiwork. A miracle in action..............

    Luv ya

    ReplyDelete