Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January

Christmas was wonderful and we got through part of the winter without being sick...until New Years. Funny thing everyone seems to be doing better than mommy. Thankfully, it is just a bad cold.

Camden battled it for about a week and did pretty well. Ran fever for a day or so, battled the snot, and coughing here and there, but he seems to be ok!

As for the retching, this feeding plan has continued to be perfect. No retching. NONE.

He has received 2 RSV shots so far, and is due for one soon I'm sure. My insurance has surprisingly been great so far this year! One less little stress to deal with. Those are nice little surprises.

He has been working on the "N" and "D"sounds and just about has them down. So now he can do, "B", "M", "D", and "N"

So words are still few but we have momma, more, bubba, uh oh, mo, (no), nana, and finally dadda! Still has a hard time with nana and dadda, but you can definitely tell what he is saying!

I finally made a video for Camden. If you get a few minutes you can check it out. I can't believe he will be two this month.

2 comments:

  1. I kept my cool until i saw the pic the day he had his trac removed. I cried the whole time after. He has been thru so much and still has alot to face but sure is doing wonderful. Sending my love to you and your family, you are so very blessed.

    Candice Beal

    ReplyDelete
  2. When you guys moved over to Madison a few months back I quit writing on the blog because I had the real YOU so much more. I have to say I can't find words to express what this video journey your Mom made does to your Nana! One day you'll read this blog and see the love that everyone has for you. Through the unbelievably difficult start you had, you have been an AMAZING child! Thankful so thankful, for these days of celebration. I love you Camden James~ Nana

    ReplyDelete